to Mabinogi Guru, a Mabinogi Fansite dedicated to the MMORPG Mabinogi.
MabiGuru.com is a great community of Mabinogi fans offering many
in-depth Mabinogi Guides and content. Don't forget to join our Forums and check out the Mabinogi Wiki.
Reported by Marimaster on 10-20-2010 at 05:13 PM with 1 comments
• A Hero Returns! Who can it be? Mabinogi: Return of the Hero is now here!
• A loading screen will now display when entering the game. A helpful gameplay tip will also show as the game loads.
• Giants have undergone an overhaul! Visit Krug from October 22nd to
October 24th, and he will allow you to change your looks at no charge.
>Check out the Giant changes HERE!<
• Several new abilities have been added! Participate in the Return of
the Hero mainstream storyline or complete skill quests to start
learning! >See the new abilities in action!<
• Help the needy! The donation box at the Pontiff's Court in Tara is now
accepting gold donations. A portion of the donations will be
distributed to Erinn's needy. Those who are most generous are eligible
• What's a Fantasy Life without a Family? If you are married, visit
Sinead and purchase a Family Emblem to get started. >See how it's all
• An "ammo count" will now appear next to a skill you have charged,
indicating how much of that ammo is left. This applies to arrows, bolts,
Reported by mab on 10-20-2010 at 02:41 PM with 7 comments
spooky things lurk in the shadows of Erinn? There is a saying that
goes, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." Do exactly that with the
limited Magician Character Cards and Little Ghost Pet.
Dress up this Halloween by rebirthing with a Magician Character Card. By
rebirthing or creating a character with this Bonus Item Character Card,
you can get an outfit that is quite fit for the season! You'll receive
a Star-shaped Magician Outfit and a Large Brim Magician Hat after
character creation or rebirth. Although giants are too large to wear the
Magician Outfits, they will still receive the clothing upon rebirth or
Need a companion to scare away enemies on your travels? The Little Ghost
pet is perfect for this task! This little guy floats behind you and
will guard any location you specify. In an emergency, you can use the
Little Ghost's master Teleport skill, which will instantly transport you
to your Little Ghost. This tricky ability will make your enemy think th