Welcome to Mabinogi Guru, a Mabinogi Fansite dedicated to the MMORPG Mabinogi. MabiGuru.com is a great community of Mabinogi fans offering many in-depth Mabinogi Guides and content. Don't forget to join our Forums and check out the Mabinogi Wiki.
Reported by Itchy on 12-22-2012 at 11:45 AM with 0 comments
Diablo has returned and is once again threatening to destroy humanity as he takes his rightful place as the Prime Evil. Diablo 3 forums are a useful place to discuss your adventures playing as a Nephalem, the direct offspring of angels and demons, who alone has the power to stop Diablo. Travel across the world of Sanctuary and put down the scheming Demon Lords while aided by the Archangel Tyrael, ultimately culminating in a confrontation with Diablo himself in the now corrupted High Heavens. Diablo 3 boasts an extensive loot system and innovative Auction House where real currency can be exchanged for in game items. Five character classes offer a wide variety of options and near infinite replay value while multiple difficulty levels ensure that Diablo 3 guides will always offer usefulness to any gamer.
Reported by Itchy on 05-22-2011 at 10:40 AM with 0 comments
The new Dragon Nest MMO is looking promising so far. The game offers features for solo players and PVP players alike. Up to sixteen players can fight it out in the arena. Solo players can enter dungeons alone. The dungeons are rated as Master, Hard, Normal, and Easy.
If you’re looking for a new fantasy MMO, then you will definitely want to give Dragon Nest a go when it comes out. This Eyedentity game delivers battle action in realtime. There is no monotonous “click and wait” during combat. As you level up you will acquire new skills, which can be chained together to complete combo moves.
There are four classes: Warrior, Archer, Sorceress, and Cleric.
• The Warrior uses melee combo attacks to crush enemies with heavy weapons such as hammers, broadswords, and axes. This melee class can “pound” the ground to stun mobs.
• The Archer is all about crowd control. Archers can wield crossbows, longbows, and even special bolts to strike at m
Reported by Marimaster on 10-20-2010 at 05:13 PM with 1 comments
• A Hero Returns! Who can it be? Mabinogi: Return of the Hero is now here!
• A loading screen will now display when entering the game. A helpful gameplay tip will also show as the game loads.
• Giants have undergone an overhaul! Visit Krug from October 22nd to October 24th, and he will allow you to change your looks at no charge. >Check out the Giant changes HERE!<
• Several new abilities have been added! Participate in the Return of the Hero mainstream storyline or complete skill quests to start learning! >See the new abilities in action!<
• Help the needy! The donation box at the Pontiff's Court in Tara is now accepting gold donations. A portion of the donations will be distributed to Erinn's needy. Those who are most generous are eligible for rewards.
• What's a Fantasy Life without a Family? If you are married, visit Sinead and purchase a Family Emblem to get started. >See how it's all started HERE!<
• An "ammo count" will now appear next to a skill you have charged, indicating how much of that ammo is left. This applies to arrows, bolts,